I love listening to stuff when I’m crocheting. Mostly, I listen to audiobooks. Terry Pratchett & Anne Rice are firm favourites.
Sometimes, though, I fancy something a bit different. That’s where podcasts come in. They keep me amused & it’s like passive learning (if it’s good enough for Eddie Izzard, it’s good enough for me, lol)
Here’s whats in my ears just now, so to speak!
- Dave Ramsey – Love, love, love Mr Ramsey. If you don’t know who he is, FIND OUT. He’s matter of fact & funny. When it comes to finances, DO IT THE DAVE RAMSEY WAY.
- Problogger – Found this last week & WOW. This is chalk a block with blogging advice. Can’t recommend highly enough. Nice aussie accent as well 🙂
- Ferndog podcast – great for when your walking your pooch, there’s even ‘training while you walk’ episodes. Now, if only I could get Jax to listen to it too.
- Ask a clean person The podcast – I listen to this when I’m doing the housework, because I need all the help I can get. Jolie Kerr presents it & lets face it, anyone who writes a book called ‘My boyfriend barfed in my handbag….and other things you can’t ask Martha’ is going to be worth a listen!
- Casual Preppers – what to do when the end is near, and you really can’t be a*sed! Cyber attacks, Zombies, plagues, these 2 dudes cover it all. Funny & kinda weird, they are an acquired taste, but definitely worth a listen for the banter.